Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3 Ingredient Amazingly Easy Chicken

Good afternoon friends! Sorry I've been so M.I.A lately, I've been busy like a bee! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Busy is good though so I'm not gonna complain. I've showed y'all a few of my fun furniture projects in the past, and I was finally encouraged to turn those projects into a little business! I started "Brittany's Beachy Chic Creations" and you can check them out here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brittanys-Beachy-Chic-Creations/131417927037113. I've had so much fun doing this and it's really exciting when people love something that's so personal to you. AND I even have a new chicken recipe for ya today. WHOOP WHOOP! This chicken is awesome. And it might be the easiest thing you've ever made. Like, ever. Here's what's involved: 
And a little salt & pepper. Yep, that's it. No marinating, no real prep just a little sauce and bake those chickens up. This is perfect for after a workout when I get home and I'm exhausted and starving, I don't want to exert any real effort but I want to stuff my face with clean protein. Wham bam thank you ma'am. Don't believe the deliciousness I'm promising? I got the recipe here: http://rachelschultz.com/2012/07/11/worlds-best-chicken/ and she calls it the "WORLD'S BEST CHICKEN". I don't know if I think it's totally the "world's best", but it's DEFINITELY the best thing that's ever happened in so little time. 

Oh and one more note, I've tried this recipe with 3 different versions of mustard. The BEST one is with Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard. I don't know why but when I used yellow mustard and sweet- hot mustard the chicken just wasn't that good. So make sure it's Gulden's or something exactly like it... 

Ingredients:
1 Package Chicken Breasts (I use the "sliced thin" kind because they cook faster) 
1/2 Cup Spicy Brown Mustard
1/4 Cup 100% Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
Salt & Pepper

Step 1: Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a pan with aluminum foil. In a small bowl whisk together mustard, syrup, and vinegar. 
Step 2: Salt & pepper you chicken breasts liberally.
Step 3: Place your chicken in a ziploc bag and pour your sauce over to coat completely. I let my chicken hang out in the sauce while I'm prepping the side dish, but you can skip and go ahead and bake them if you want- I just like to let them soak up all the flavor they can.
Step 4: Place your chicken in an even row on a baking sheet and pour any excess sauce over top. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (this will depend on the thickness of your chicken!)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment